KolourPaint is free open-source and amazing alternative to Microsoft Paint software. KolourPaint is an amazing with simple UI user interface KDE supported software for Linux Ubuntu, all of its derivatives. It’s the most trusted and perfect application for Linux Ubuntu, Mandriva, OpenSUSE, PCLinuxOS, Kubuntu, Fedora and other KDE based distros to MS Paint since 2004.
KolourPaint now uses the KDE Framework 5 & KDE 4.7 with ultra Transparency support. Which mean you can now edit images with full transparency, Semi-transparent, and Save them in PNG format. A Real KDE toolbar is added for such an ease of access for getting work done quickly. Take screenshot now with the acquired screenshot tool in KolourPaint.
Download and Install KolourPaint in Ubuntu:
Simple download and install the Software with 3 clicks only. Just follow steps to get it on your Linux Ubuntu.
- Open Software Center in Ubuntu.
- Search for KolourPaint only.
- Hit the install button for KolourPaint.
- Confirm the Password and wait for the Installation process to finish up successfully.
- That’s it Go Dash Search and write Kolour Open the software. Enjoy.
- Enhanced selection tools like Rectangular, Free-form, and Elliptical, line features.
- Easy to use text tool for writing on the Images and other files.
- Easy to grab Eraser for removing the mistakes on the Phone and documents.
- Brush for bold painting.
- Color Eraser & Spraycan.
- Draw shapes like Rectangles, Round Rectangles, Polygons, Ellipse, Curves and connected lines.
- Opaque and transparent, Zoom-out and Zoom-in.
- Multiple and elegant color pallets.
- Import and export the Photos, Save as options, Crop photos, resize and scale.
- Draw with color similarity and Mirror image options as well printing documents features.
The above are the major top 10 features of KolourPaint alternative for Linux ubuntu and other KDE based distros. Also how to get it directly from the Software Center.
Like the Post? Share it, Sharing is caring.
Related Posts You Might Like: