The below commands can be used to get used to Linux Terminal GUI Graphical user interface. These are the basic commands for newbies. So with the give, you can make your daily productivity somehow great. Yes, there would be some difficulties but gradually you will get used to it and will love it.
Top 18 Linux Basic Commands Ubuntu and Linux Distros:
- Clear: for clear the Terminal screen of all text
- ls: to list the current location you are on.
- ls: dir list of file specifically in a directory.
- pwd: Current Directory Name.
- cd dir: if you want to make a change to current directories.
- mv: Move the file from one location to another directory.
- rm: to remove or Delete your files.
- cd: Change your current directory location.
- cp: for copying file.
- chown: if you need to change the ownership of a specific file.
- chmod: use this command to change the permission of an file.
- sudo: use this command if you are admin as (Superuser do).
- cd /: to get to the root directory
- Mkdir: make a folder with this command
- cd.. : Up Level upward.
- cd – : get to backward
- sudo apt-get update: to update all your packages.
- sudo poweroff: to shut down your computer.
Other Linux Posts you might like: